No-Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate crumb pie crust (such as Oreo pie crust)
- 1 1/2 (8 oz.) containers Cool Whip whipped topping (12 oz. total)
- 1 (4.67 oz.) package Andes Creme de Menthe thins
- 1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
- 2 T. mini chocolate chips, for garnishing top of pie
- Unwrap Andes Creme de Menthe thins (reserving 4 to garnish the pie, if desired) and place in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and cool for two minutes.
- Fold melted creme de menthe candies into the Cool Whip until well combined. Stir in the 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips. Spoon into crust.
- Sprinkle with the 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips. Break the reserved Andes Creme de Menthe thins in half and stick the halves into the pie along the outer edge to garnish, if desired. Cover and refrigerate over night, or until set.
via The Kitchen is My Playground